Tired of Apartment Living? Strata Fees and City Noise?

Tired of Apartment Living? Strata Fees and City Noise?

Just listed!  R2619117  259 East 27th North Vancouver! Tired of apartment living? Paying strata fees? City noise? Here’s your opportunity to own a detached 1 bed and1 bath up, 1 bed and 1 bath down, home on a tree-lined street in sought-after Upper Lonsdale. Enter the front door to a beautiful open concept, modern great room & kitchen designed for entertaining which includes hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, skylights, custom cabinets, & granite countertops. Continue your entertaining on the south-facing back yard with patio & garden. Purchase for yourself or as an income property, ideally located just a short drive to Vancouver & Whistler. A must-see & great opportunity! This is it! BONUS: alley access with 2 car garage, high-efficiency furnace, double glazed windows, new roof 2014.  Book your private showing this weekend! Check out YouTube video and  Matterport 3D floorplan:  #askjanet #morethanjustamove #yourguidehelm #atthehelm  #squamish #howesound  #northvancouver #lonsdale #pittmeadows #mapleridge  #ranchland #investmentproperty #horseproperties #luxuryhome #ruralliving #senior #retire #investment #downsize #resize #resizewithjanet  #sold #buy #invest #real estate #vancouver #grateful


No comments

Post Your Comment:

Your email will not be published
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.